1. First round is multiple choice questions which covers aptitude, English, technical and logical sections. The participants who clear the test above cutoff will go to second round.
2. Second round will be a group discussion where a participant's communication skills are tested. The participants who clear this round will go to third round.
3. Third round is technical interview. In this round participant's technical skills and problem solving approaches will be tested.
4. Fourth and final round is managerial and HR interviews. It will be conducted by final year students and separately for participants from different years.
5. The winners will be declared (for each year) based on their performance and skills.
1. The participants will experience the real placements they would face in future.
2. Participants logical, technical, verbal, communication and many other skills are tested.