1.Trackback is a coding in reverse where in coder who used to code the logic and then get the output are challenged.
2. It is played in a team of two.
3. Input and corresponding output will be given and participants should deduce the logic behind it and implement the logic deduced.
4. Participants will be given 5 problem statement, each having points with it.
5. Participants will score points on succesfully solving the problem..
6. The Team which scores maximum points will be declared as the winner.
1. Encourages reverse thinking among the participants.
2. Problem solving ability of the students will be enhanced.
3. Participants will gain the skill of working in a team.