1. CODE WARS is an offline coding team event of two consisting of 3 rounds.
2. First round participants will be given simple interesting questions which they have to solve. Whoever solves it first will be qualified for the next round.
3. The second round is blind coding where participants will be given a question to solve and the monitors will be switched off.
4. The third round is distractive coding where participants will be listening to loud music while coding.
5. The winners will be declared (for each year) based on their performance and skills.
1. Participants will be able to improve their coding skills.
2. Participants will understand the importance and value of team work.
3. Groups based on year will be formed and then the best coder will be announced as the winner.